Mission & Purpose
Hope of the City works to transform the lives of the underprivileged in Hong Kong, providing access to opportunities and believing in each person's potential to succeed. We fund projects, mobilize people and source quality resources to transform the city, one life at a time.
Envisioning Positive Change
Hope of the City was founded in 2010 by a group of Christian businessmen seeking to address the poverty gap in Hong Kong. Each year, Hope reaches more than 3,000 beneficiaries through partnerships with 29 organisations and mobilizes over 1,200 volunteers.
- Agnes Tai: Director, Great Glory Investment Corporation
- Brett Hilliard: Senior Pastor, Island ECC
- Carl Gouw: Managing Director, Goldig Investment Group, Founder & Principal, ACTS Group
- Charles Chu: Solicitor, Charles Chu and Kenneth Sit. Solicitors
- Daniel Tseung: Founder & Managing Director, LionRock Capital
- Sherman Chau: Pastor of Outreach, Island ECC